ince 2011, Long Tail Pro has been Battle-Tested by
70,000+ Marketers & SEOs
As the #1 Keyword Research and Competitor Analysis Software…
I’m a Long Tail Pro customer. Do I need to upgrade to v3.0?
No, you should already be able to update your software to the latest version. Simply start the software and it will prompt you to update the software.
Will I receive free updates if I purchase today?
Yes, whenever there are new enhancements, updates and upgrades you will automatically be prompted to update the software so you can start using the latest version of the software.
Does Long Tail Pro work on Mac and PC?
Yes, the software is Adobe Air based, which means it runs great on both Mac and PC.
How do I contact support if I have further questions?
You can reach out to our support desk if you have additional questions or concerns or check out our FAQ page
0 commentaires: